Friday 22 February 2013

Mimosa Floral

This week has been frantic as I am designing our new website and it is really time consuming in learning Wordpress. However, I know that I will success :-) I like challenges.

In the spot of some free time I did create a beautiful new Floral called Mimosa Floral, which I am a bit surprise with because lately YELLOW is a very attractive colour for me. I start to think in Yellow and not Orange...strange...






Anyway, as I am reading a beautiful book in SHAPES I came across with the simple shape of a circle and as I do love floral patterns, this print started to develop. Later, thinking in the Spring, Kids playing outside and lots of joy, the Mimosa Floral came alive :-)










It is already uploaded in our Society6 online store and we have a promo of Free Worldwide Shipping this Sunday Feb, 24th midnight.  Happy Bright Weekend :-)



1 comment: